This is the Message Centre for David Conway

got a ?

Post 1

Aaron O'Keefe the anti-pajama man (ACE)

I know you are upset about the whole censorship thing and all, but why do have to be so caustic about the issue? I mean, the whole premise is just to keep everything friendly and amicable.

got a ?

Post 2

feel free to comment of site at [email protected]. Might be b etter to illustrate your point there.

got a ?

Post 3

David Conway

Hi Aaron,

First, post 2 is not from me and I have no idea what was in it, although I admit to a certain morbid curiosity.

I also admit to reacting strongly when the link to FoLKZ got moderated. It didn't strike me at the time as a very friendly or amicable thing to do, especially when coupled with the closing of the moderation desk.

Actually, I've spent the past few of hours wandering around Peer Review, in an effort to lower my own emotional charge.

Aaron, I LIVE WITH LeKZ, and have for four years. I do hope you understand if I feel just a bit more strongly about the whole thing than a lot of other people. I'm still having a little trouble being friendly and amicable right now, given the whole situation.

I'm trying to keep it to my personal space and the appropriate discussion forums, and within house rules. Have I somehow failed at that attempt? If so, will you please let me know where and how, specifically?

Thanks,

NBY

got a ?

Post 4

No, you haven't offended me. Just curious is all. The second post was my personal email addy should you have wanted to discuss this off site. Not sure why that was taken off. BUt it really doesn't matter since you answered my ? anyhow. BUt I was just curious. Don't know until you ask right? So anyhow, take care and see ya around.

got a ?

Post 5

Almighty Rob - mourning the old h2g2

I'm not sure why email addresses are removed willy-nilly. Sometimes there's no problem, other times they're gone. And sometimes they're just covered by a [bracketed message] other times the whole post/page goes.

Weird.

got a ?

Post 6

Nope it returned now. . yay, now I can stop drinking so heavily, naw I would rather drink heavily. . .smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for David Conway

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more