This is the Message Centre for sunny sandy

welcome

Post 1121

The Planner

smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Very true smiley - ok

smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Seriously what do think of this, my lady friend has asked me to go out for a drink tonight and to meet her friends !!!! smiley - ok

welcome

Post 1122

sunny sandy

i would do it just for her ed. support her in everything she wants you to do. and she will really appreciate it and love you for it.
have a nice time. she wants to 'show you off' to her mates. so go ahead and enjoy it. she might want to meet your mates soon as well.smiley - oksmiley - biggrin

welcome

Post 1123

The Planner

I am going to go along, I'm even going to miss the England Brazil football match !!! Well thats if it's not on in the pub smiley - ok

I hope it's to show me off and I guess she wants her friends approval. Could be worse I could be meeting her parents smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

welcome

Post 1124

sunny sandy

whooo. that's to come!!smiley - oksmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh..(only joking ed..).smiley - biggrin.

i'm glad to hear it. have a lovely time. i bet she will thank you later..smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrin

welcome

Post 1125

The Planner

Aaarrrggghhhh not the parents smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

I'm doing it for her but hopefully she'll be very thankful later smiley - winkeyesmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

welcome

Post 1126

sunny sandy

i'm sure she will ed.
are you nervouse?.

welcome

Post 1127

The Planner

Nope, not nervous at all. She likes me and thats all that counts, if her friends like me then thats a bonus smiley - oksmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin

I can quickly go on the other board, if you want to reply to my message smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin

welcome

Post 1128

sunny sandy

that's all you have to do is please her ed. it doesn't matter if her mates don't like you. she counts. and it's you she picked.smiley - ok

would you like me to reply now then?.

welcome

Post 1129

sunny sandy

have you gone ed?...smiley - smiley

welcome

Post 1130

sunny sandy

bye then ed, see you monday..smiley - oksmiley - cheerssmiley - alesmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - winkeye

welcome

Post 1131

The Planner

Morning everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend smiley - oksmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin

welcome

Post 1132

Northern Cheeky Monkey

Morning Ed.smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for sunny sandy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more