A Conversation for The Campaign to Abolish Slavery Part One: Am I Not A Man And A Brother?

Peer Review: A21842714 - The Campaign to Abolish Slavery Part One: Am I Not A Man And A Brother?

Post 1

Giford

Entry: The Campaign to Abolish Slavery Part One: Am I Not A Man And A Brother? - A21842714
Author: Giford - U187177

Gif smiley - geek

Peer Review: A21842714 - The Campaign to Abolish Slavery Part One: Am I Not A Man And A Brother?

Post 2

Icy North

Hi Giford smiley - smiley

Another high-quality piece. smiley - ok

I don't know myself, but is this the first point in history that people considered abolishing slavery?

What's the significance of the title to this instalment?

smiley - cheers Icy

Post 3

Giford

Hi Icy,

Oops. All 4 parts were originally 1 long entry, and it looks like I explained the title in what became part 2!

Added in a brief explanation at the end.

Do you know how I can get the other 3 parts into PR? It gives me a message about 'possible duplication' (probably because the titles are so similar) when I try.

Gif smiley - geek

Post 4

Giford

Oh, and it's the first time there was a concerted effort to abolish slavery. A few individuals had pointed out how nice it would be, but in much the same way that it would be nice to abolish crime, tax or guns.

Gif smiley - geek

The Campaign to Abolish Slavery Part One: Am I Not A Man And A Brother?

Post 5

Giford

PPS: this isn't the PR thread for this entry.

Gif smiley - geek

Post 6

Icy North

I'd submit the others without the first part of the title - I guess the Sub or the Eds can change it later.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more