This is the Message Centre for minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

najopomo6 mouse

Post 1

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

It's peppa pig o'clock again but I'm feeling much.less sleepy as R has been sleeping a little better the past couple of nights now his cold us gone.

I had ky second session of volunteer trainor the Breastfeeding Network last nigwe learned about what is in breastmilk. ht.

I'm noticing a slight lack of replies to my journals compared to previous years. Is there some place I'm supposed to be posting links to? Or maybe I'm just boring.

najopomo6 mouse

Post 2

Superfrenchie

Have you posted a link on there : A87811653 ?
smiley - smiley

For what it's worth, I am reading. smiley - ok

najopomo6 mouse

Post 3

Titania (gone for lunch)

mini is already listed as a NaJoPoMo participant. It's just that many of us who usually read mini's journals are busy writing our own smiley - run

smiley - strawberry

najopomo6 mouse

Post 4

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

najopomo6 mouse

Post 5

Researcher 14993127

smiley - frogsmiley - spacereddit

smiley - cat

najopomo6 mouse

Post 6

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

smiley - apple

najopomo6 mouse

Post 7

hellboundforjoy

I'm not leaving a calling card on journals I read this year. I didn't do it consistently last year, but I've given up on it entirely this year. I don't have time to read them all as it is. But I am reading some of them and enjoying them, including yours.

najopomo6 mouse

Post 8

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I too have been reading everyones journals, but not necessarily then* finding time, to comment on all of them... and in some cases, not necessarily having anything in partiular to leave, as a comment... smiley - dohsmiley - handcuffs

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more