This is the Message Centre for Andy

Off to the Middle East

Post 1

Andy

Well Im off for a buisness trip to Riyadh Saudi Arabia for three weeks. Internet access is a little difficult out there.

Off to the Middle East

Post 2

Lark

What did you think of the Kingdom? Did you get out to the desert at all? I have not been out since Christmas, and I really miss it.

I guess you got there in time for the hot weather, (124 in the shade, isn't it?)

Off to the Middle East

Post 3

Andy

Back now, Have been for a while, But the Desert must have made me forget about h2g2! The Xmas card prompted me to return.
Maybe I need a email now and then to remind me its out there

Off to the Middle East

Post 4

Rob

I've spent some time in Saudi Arabia for work. One of the most bizarre places I've been. Some of the wierder things I've seen: Guy in a Mercedes M-Class with 2 goats in the back seat, Sale on boneless camel at the Supermarket, Crowds waiting to get into restaurants during prayer time watching people eat through the window, etc. etc.

Off to the Middle East

Post 5

Bernadette Lynn_ Home Educator

Did you buy any camel? I found it actually rather nice, but very tough. And it's worth eating anyway just so that you can say you have.smiley - smiley

Whereabouts in Saudi?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Andy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more