This is the Message Centre for cereusopus

To MudFfish and Silver Stream from Street Slaughtered Saint

Post 1

cereusopus

I often recall MudFish as the time, not the person, not the place. His girl friend's name was Silver Stream and though they were two of my best friends, they never found time for anything other than themselves, the two were inseparable, and two of the craziest lovers you'd ever meet. They had pet name for each other she called him her, MudFish and he called her his, Silver Stream.
The three of us were working in San Diego, living in a commune with three other couples, twelve dogs and six cats. MudFish drove a beat-up pick-up, that he somehow managed to keep running and road-worthy. We all did day-labor in the city, that's how we met at a construction site. As I was homeless at the time and living off the streets, they invited me to stay with them for awhile, for the longest time I declined,(preforming and other obligations prevented me from accepting the invitation)but as time wore on, they convinced me to come at least for the weekend and check out the place.

Key: Complain about this post

To MudFfish and Silver Stream from Street Slaughtered Saint

More Conversations for cereusopus

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more