This is the Message Centre for Artenshiur, the perpetually pseudopresent

pretty smart?

Post 1

Ultima Weapon (NE US Researcher)

Artenshiur, this isnt qualified as boasting coming from another person, but you are the smartest person in the grade! Of course, im right behind you, i just put no effort in to anything, thats my only problem. If i tried, i could far surpass even Rae. But I dont so here I am back in the b range, but I dont care. That seems to be another problem... O well, c ya around.
Ultima

pretty smart?

Post 2

Artenshiur, the perpetually pseudopresent

Are you implying that Rae's grade point average has anything to do with her intelligence? I'll have you know that I don't work at all either, and still I made the triple DHS group. I don't care that I'm the smartest kid in the grade, that proves absolutely nothing. take a look at the grade to see that.

pretty smart?

Post 3

well, yeah. Yet you would have to work more than me, my work is a max of 20 min. at home a night, if that. Then theres the mornings... True that GPA means nothing as well, however intelligence does make for a higher GPA on some occasions, but not this. This is simply memorization of everything, with little or no actual knowledge of how to go about applying what was memorized. Theres a difference between the 'smart' students and the SMART students, usually memorization. GPA is useless in distinguishing them, what really counts is evaluations such as the IQ test and the SATs. That is where it really counts. Although Rae did qualify for MCMPYP, the issue of socilization comes in, making her refuse. This year there were about 40 kids from our school at montco taking the SATs to get in, all of them with the highest GPAs, or in Algebra, but only 4 made it (and me without a calc!) me and a 6th grader were obviously the smartest there from HH. Too much typing makes Ultima's hands hurt. C ya l8r.
Ultima

pretty smart?

Post 4

you kidding? Me work TWENTY minutes at night? fifteen, maximum! (PS, IQ aint worth Jack excrement.) smiley - winkeye

pretty smart?

Post 5

well, whatever. Look at me, i just keep goin around in circles! see ya later
Live Long and Prosper.
Ultima

pretty smart?

Post 6

well, whatever. Look at me, i just keep goin around in circles! see ya later
Live Long and Prosper.
Ultima

pretty smart?

Post 7

double post.

pretty smart?

Post 8

My computer is like that, it gets mad when i get mad at it for being a uncooperative. I want my old IBM to work!
Live Long and Prosper.
Ultima

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Artenshiur, the perpetually pseudopresent

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more