A Conversation for Anakin Skywalker IS Wesley Crusher

What?

Post 21

Nic

I'm 7 months younger than you and you call me old girl? I'll be forced to add you to my list of people to axe-murder, when I get an axe. And now I've completely forgotten what I was going to say, hang on...

OK, I agree there. Although downloading them onto my hard drive works quite well. I usually do at least 3 things at once anyway, so everything is slow by definition, but this site is even slower than the rest.

And someone else has paranoidangel at Yahoo Webring. I think it might be me, but it disagrees. The bugger.

And now I've scrolled down I've found the message I was replying to. After I sat here for 5 minutes opening a new window and getting back to the previous page, which took longer to load the second time, yes, that makes sense.

What?

Post 22

Colin (The Happy Robot)

Remind me to move house when you next go axe shopping.

Who else would use your webname or whatever the heck it's called?

What?

Post 23

Nic

> Remind me to move house when you next go axe shopping.

I'd quite like a blow up one. As long as the cats didn't go near it. Besides, you're too far away to axe-murder in person, I'd have to do it virtually.

> Who else would use your webname or whatever the heck it's called?

I don't know, but given that I thought of it, someone else may have done too.

What?

Post 24

Colin (The Happy Robot)

If you are thinking of blowing up houses I am getting an X-ray scanner for the mail.

What?

Post 25

Nic

When I said blow-up, I meant an axe that blows up, like a balloon, cos a real one would be too heavy.

How would you scan the mail without x-raying yourself?

And now I know, I'll make sure I send a bomb-type thing with no metal in it. (is that possible?)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Anakin Skywalker IS Wesley Crusher

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more