This is the Message Centre for Jaz sXe- The Frontier Psychiatrist

Good work!

Post 1

Tom I.

Editing your Vic and Bob entry was really funny! You write well, and the entry is very useful the way it is built. I really do hope you'll write more entries!

I also hope that you are happy with the changes I've made. Even though there weren't many to make. smiley - smiley

Good work!

Post 2

Jaz sXe- The Frontier Psychiatrist

Thanks, I'm really glad you liked it, I really enjoyed writing it. Just one thing though... is there anything extra I need to do to get an illustration?

Good work!

Post 3

Tom I.

Hi, Jaz!
I am not _completely_ sure about this, but the editorial team has a limited capacity, and only a certain number of the entries can be illustrated as they go into the edited guide.

The ideal illustration for an entry like this would be a picture of Vic and Bob, but pictures are usually avoided, because of all the copyrights paperwork that has to be done before publishing them.

If you'd like to speak to someone that actually know what they're talking about regarding this, I'd recommend Sam, at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/U255.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jaz sXe- The Frontier Psychiatrist

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more