This is the Message Centre for Hammerstein

Evolution

Post 1

Hammerstein

Well didn`t really know what to expect but coming from Ivan Reitman it had to be halfway decent, and in true ghostbusters style it was. I haven`t laughed so much since I saw Dumb and Dumber the first time this really does fill a gap in recent comedy history that should have been filled before the likes of nutty professor 2. I love this film definately a must own on dvd, the witty one liners come thick and fast and Orlando jones is hilarious next to David Duchovny`s straight man, classic lines like "theres always time for lubricant" will go down in playground history. The special FX are cool and theres even a cameo from old Dan ackroyd, I`d recommend this film to anybody who hasn`t had the sense of humour gland removed, however, a small warning this film does contain a copius amount of tolet jokes.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Hammerstein

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more