This is the Message Centre for cybersimon

Title

Post 1

cybersimon

That threw me, I wasn't expecting to give these few words a title.

What a strange place this, I've just this moment signed up, well 20 minutes ago but the server is a bit slow, I wandered in and out of some of your pages and there we no entries. It's a bit like all those empty identical room on the Starship Titanic, except I can't call Krage and berate him.

Perhaps this is like a cyber psyciatrist (but without a spell-check!) writing down something no one you know is ever likely to see and is yet can be seen by the whole world.

More thoughts later perhaps as it is 10.15BST and I really should go and do some work, being self-unemployed. I just could not leave this 'room' empty like all of yours . . .

Title

Post 2

Digital Armadillo

I just arrived - haven't even got a nickname. So I think - nice one, 'Simon' says it all. It's also my name. Which is why I randomly clicked into your page. So quantum probability strikes again, or some such, and you never know who may be watching, but somewhere, somehow, somebody probably -is-...

Title

Post 3

msmonsy

ssssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!! don't let them know i am here. what are you trying to do give my cover away??

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for cybersimon

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more