This is the Message Centre for Trillian (36272)

Today

Post 1

Trillian (36272)

well, i noticed no one has looked at my article, and i thought tea was a fascinating subject that everyone would want to read about...oh well, i guess i'll just have to write stuff you want to read, huh? maybe not...
trillian

Today

Post 2

Hansego

Remember, the h2g2 guidelines say that this is not supposed to be a d.a. write-a-like site. So, why do you expect people to be interested in tea? Try the beer discussion instead. Didn't the story start with beer in the morning?

Trillian, are you out there somewhere? Can you hear me?

trillian

Post 3

Jenn (ACE)

hi, this doesn't look like trillian 36272, but i promise, it is. i lost my internet connection and email and all of that, so i have been forced to invent a new identity in the guide. you probably don't believe me, i don't know if i believe me, but if you wanna talk about beer still (assuming you don't think i'm some raving psycho lunatic), this is the new-and-improved me U165131
trillian/jenn

trillian

Post 4

Trillian (36272)

yep, it's 36272 and 165131, the alter-egos, or something like that. i'm not exactly sure how it goes. anyway, well, i forgot what i was going to say in the first place. doesn't that just figure? don't answer that. smiley - smiley
smiley - angel & smiley - devil
jenn/trillian

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Trillian (36272)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more