C

Bless my stars, it's Kate!

*hugs Kate to bits*

Where've you been? Still working 24x7?

Hallooo

Post 2

Kate

C!!!!

I'm happy to report I'm down to 10 x 5, for the most part. It's strange, though, not being in the critical path seems to take more energy than actually being in it. I'm in the ghastly documentation phase of the last project and wow, I wish I had kept better notes...

I'm not complaining about the lessened pressure, though; it's nice to be both in my apartment and awake. I'm itching to fix the Floor and Quotegeek, hopefully the down time will last long enough for me to do it.

*hugs C to bits also*
How's the work and the fam?

Hallooo

Post 3

C

Wow - down to 10x5 sounds good! smiley - winkeye But documentation, hmmm... somehow with me it never gets enough attention to get done - I always find some crisis which needs programming instead. smiley - smiley

I have noticed you are posting at the floor some, and I saw a question on the quiz and such -- it's such a happy thing to see the "Kate" on a thread. I'm sorry to say I haven't checked Quotegeek lately - and they took away the links to it here! I used to always get such a laugh out of the random quotes all around our pages here.

The family is doing OK - Andrew is being impossible, which is quite normal. I'm working too much and have gotten disoriented - though it's not nearly like the sustained overwork you've been doing. And one thing's been very sad - one of the two older cats died rather suddenly a few weeks ago. We all miss her - Andrew was quite upset and her sister is meow-ing around pathetically for her.

I'm glad to see that h2g2 is up again - though for now it's certainly a shadow of its former self. And what did they do with the journal entries?

Mostly I'm glad to see you again. I hope you are in for a wonderfully beautiful spring! Hugs, C

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Kate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more