This is the Message Centre for thespian

Where I journal

Post 1

thespian

I already have a large journal on [URL removed by moderator], under the name thespian.

please come look for me there.

Where I journal

Post 2

thespian

Is there some reason why just mentioning the name of another site is verboten here? it was a link, I didn't realize that was a no-no, so fine, I removed the link, fine. I mentioned the site name, and my name there, so of someone really wanted to find me, they could. It wasn't even a link anymore; someone would have to enter the name themselves, go there, and look for the work themselves. It was *not against your posted rules* but you removed the mention anyways.

I was told this place was friendly and open, but you're being a bunch of prigs if you can't stand to even let me mention that someone, somewhere out there, happens to also offer journaling). I've spent months on that site, all my RL friends and a lot of new virtual ones are there, and I'm not about to move, but I thought I'd like to let people here know where they could find more info out about me; read months of my journals, etc.

Thanks for, well, nothing.

Where I journal

Post 3

Ian

You're allowed to put URLs in entries, but not in comments. That means you can link to LJ in your personal space document.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for thespian

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more