This is the Message Centre for Apocryphal Goat

Him

Post 1

Mr. Flibble

Actually, God should be spelt with a capital letter. Since He is omniscient, He would know this, and would therefore not make that mistake. Since you made that mistake, you are therefore not God.

Him

Post 2

Apocryphal Goat

Are you really so self-centered and egotistical to claim that you know more about language and grammar than me, the divine being?

And why are you so self centered on your own narrow experiance of the many religions there are in this world? There are a lot of polytheistic religions out there, as well as many that do not claim god(s) is/are omnipotent.

Him

Post 3

Mr. Flibble

Please, I think we both know the answer to that question. As to your divinity.....

I don't care how many Gods are in your own particular religion; you're not one of them (unless narcissism is your religion, which kind of scuppers that argument from the start. Perhaps I shouldn't be telling you this....)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Apocryphal Goat

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more