This is the Message Centre for Benji_Mouse_AKA_Headcoat_Man

Hi Benji...

Post 1

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

Welcome to h2g2, I'm Granny Weatherwax, one of the Assistant Community Editors (ACEs) around here, we flit from space to space welcoming people to h2g2 so....

Welcome, it's a sad time for all of us, but the concept of the Earth Edition can and must go on.

Some places you may want to visit are:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/Askh2g2
http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/HowDoI
http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/Talk where you can find Abi's Activities and read what's going on online and in real life.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/Thepost our very own newspaper out (nearly) every Thursday

If you have any questions, or would just like a chat, hit Reply or click on my name at the top of this message and I'll get back to you. If I'm not about (click on Who's Online), feel free to ask any of the other ACEs about http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/Volunteers
we get smiley - blue if no one talks to us!!

Catch up with you soon,

smiley - witch
GW

Hi Benji...

Post 2

Benji_Mouse_AKA_Headcoat_Man

Thanks for the hello! I'm hoping to convince a friend of mine to add his travel experiences through present day Vietnam to the guide. They're a hoot! Him in a bar in Saigon at 3 am with a group of guys from Dressed as Spinal Tap, quoting nothing but the movie, is merely the tip of the iceberg!
Myself, maybe I can add something on the exciting world of art handling.

Hi Benji...

Post 3

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

We will look forward to reading that, Benji_Mouse.smiley - winkeye
Lucky for you that Greebo T.Cat didn't come to greet yousmiley - bigeyes
Although I am sure she would have curbed her nature just long enough for you to escapesmiley - smiley
Welcome to the mad world of h2g2.
*waves to Granny W*smiley - hug

Hi Benji...

Post 4

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

*waves a smiley - stout at Galaxy Babe, spills half of it, drinks the other half and then remembers her manners*

smiley - stout Benji?

Can't wait for the entry, my brother-in-law toured Vietnam a few years ago & came back with some tremendous stories!

smiley - witch hiccuping
GW

Hi Benji...

Post 5

smiley - biggrin
Is Benji a white mouse, do you think?smiley - winkeye

Hi Benji...

Post 6

Will the real Benji take one step forward, the other 7 go and sit down with the pink elephants?

*Offers smiley - stiffdrinks all round*

Hi Benji...

Post 7

whos to say whats real, when the ships come from the sky in my mind, do they come from the sky in your mind to?
Heck who knows, somebody beat me to this name, no surprise there, Iffin theres a problem, I'll find some other fine name.
Otherwise keep offering me beer, its the fastest way to my heart.

Hi Benji...

Post 8

smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale
Well, I should be Benji's friend for life now, eh GW?smiley - winkeye
smiley - loveblush
And we love your name.smiley - magic
Far better than another "Ford Prefect" or "marvin"smiley - sadface
I just wondered if you were a white mouse, you know, with them being more intelligent than dolphins & human beings....smiley - bigeyes
Have anothersmiley - ale
Care to join us, GW?smiley - stiffdrink
I'll have asmiley - bubblyif you don't mind?
Watch out for these bubbles, they're infectious!smiley - biggrin

Hi Benji...

Post 9

what would be reeeally good would be if they had little emoticons for tikis and tiki drinks! In a bit of a tiki mood. I'd include a url for my tiki gardens memorial website, but it'd get moderated, and the would just be a space with some text about being moderated.
Must get the whole smiley - winkeye library thingy down. Lookey there I spelled Library with 2 R's. But probably got the punctuation wrong, etc, etc.

Hi Benji...

Post 10

You can put a link on your own space Benji, just not in postings!

Hi Benji...

Post 11

Ok, in "my space" I have a journal, and an entry section, no urls in journal, but in entry its ok? Or is there some other mysterious section of "my space" that I'm not quite clear on?

Hi Benji...

Post 12

It's ok to put outside urls on where you typed your introduction, Benji.
{click on my name, go look at my space, you'll see what I mean}smiley - winkeye
smiley - biggrin

Hi Benji...

Post 13

smiley - alesmiley - bubblysmiley - stiffdrinks to you two, I'm off to commune with nature for a while, back soon

Hi Benji...

Post 14

Still communing, GW?
smiley - hugBenji & GW
smiley - biggrin
smiley - flyhi

Hi Benji...

Post 15

No, I'm back, but recovering from a nasty UFV (unidentified flying virus). I think I must have caught it from my (h)email attachment. Of course, he was really poorly with it, took to his bed & everything....

Hi Benji...

Post 16

smiley - sadface
Don't they make the worst patients.
smiley - bruised
smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Benji_Mouse_AKA_Headcoat_Man

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more