Post 1

Classic Krissy

Mostly 'cause I can. smiley - smiley

I have to drop in and C my C!

Thanks for playing my quiz. You just cheer everybody up! smiley - smiley

I'm gonna post here again

Post 2

C

Oh my, Krissy - I missed this for so long! I had stopped stopping by here since it took too long. Maybe the new servers will help.

Thanks for the quiz - it was sooo fun! The others are fun too, but yours was just perfect! smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Post 3

an apple tree

perfect like a spring day with ducklings?
aww

Post 4

Classic Krissy

You KNOW it. Nothin's yummier than a spring day with ducklings in orange sauce.

Post 5

an apple tree

makes note that introducing krissy to certain habitats may not do the native fauna populations too much good

Post 6

C

*rushes in with popcorn to feed ducks*

Did I miss it? Are the duckies gone?

*Notices pot of orange sauce and changes gears*

Mmmmm, duck a l'orange!

Post 7

an apple tree

hmm....
i'm requiring some research help here...
do duck steaks, put in the toaster, come out more appetizing than before they went in?

Post 8

C

why yes, yes they do! But one must be careful to immerse the toaster in water whilst plugging it in - otherwise they come out too crispy.

Post 9

an apple tree

i like my things crispy. i like that single wisp of black smoke that exumes when my things are finally crispy enough. i like living in fear that exume is not actually a word or that if it is i actually have no idea of it's meaning and use it with wild incorrectability every time

Post 10

Classic Krissy

Exhume is what you do to a body when you dig it up. If you're lucky it stays dead.

I know this because.... I.. read... about it...

once.

Post 11

an apple tree

sooooooo..you've dug up the body you then proceed with the EXHUMING or the process of digging is known as exhuming? i need to know this pretty soon to avoid my face completely cramping up as a result of my suspicious squinting

Post 12

C

um, the body I exhummed - erm, you know, dug up - was not totally dead, but it didn't make it. And though that sounds suspicious it really wasn't. I mean, nobody caught me or anything.

Post 13

an apple tree

until NOW!!!
*prepares various alleyways*

Post 14

Classic Krissy

*stands by with paint to paint irridescent arrows directing our escape that only we will be able to see with our special irridescent sunglasses that also make us look kick-ass cool*

Post 15

C

Krissy, oooh, I *love* those sunglasses. Can mine have a butterfly image on them? smiley - smiley

And do you think we should put the body back? Or at least the parts we can still find?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for C

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more