This is the Message Centre for Jonny

Thank you so much

Post 1

Classic Krissy

For your lovely email. smiley - smiley I'm pretty darn happy right now. smiley - smiley

I'm also bored, again, and so decided to stop around and talk at people, again.

How've you been? smiley - smiley

Thank you so much

Post 2

Jonny

Oooh blimey, sorry I've only just seen this - I don't spend much time logged on here these days. So I'm afraid I've not been much use in relieving you of your boredom. Still, I assume that's over by now - you must have plenty of planning and things to keep you occupied.

Not much - or to be more accurate anything - to report in my life. Just muddling along with work and general drinking. Oh, I did go to the Notting Hill Carnival - allegedly the biggest carnival outside of Rio - yesterday, suprising, then, that everyone was wandering around looking totally pissed off - real party atmosphere! Even people who claimed to be enjoying themselves were frowning.

Thank you so much

Post 3

bubster

Oh, uh, Hi Jonny, and, um, well, that's it really. Just Hi smiley - smiley

Oh, and er, goodnight.

Thank you so much

Post 4

Classic Krissy

Hmmm... all the pictures they have on the net look like happy party pictures.

Was there enough booze?

Thank you so much

Post 5

Jonny

Hi bubster! smiley - smiley

How's everything down under? I think I've managed put that in a way that's not open to misinterpretation...

Oh, and erm, good morning. Presumably.

Thank you so much

Post 6

Jonny

Booze? There was too much of the stuff! Well, there wasn't too much - that would be impossible - it's just that there weren't enough "rest" rooms!

There were plenty of grass fumes in the air too, my guess would be that most of the smiling was down to the source of them...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jonny

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more