Post 1

JJJHowqua

*dances round in circles*

Jonny's back, Jonny's back!

Look! Jonny's back!

Eeeeee! Jonny's on!

Post 2

Jonny

Blimey, I was only on briefly and you managed to spot me!

Hi JJJ, how was your flip over to the new millennium thingy? Can't say it seems any different to the last one really. Maybe a little warmer, now I come to think of it.

Eeeeee! Jonny's on!

Post 3

what you know as km

*throws an "I'M BACK" sash around Jonny's neck and drags him back into the party thread*

Eeeeee! Jonny's on!

Post 4

JJJHowqua

Hmm. Go ahead, drag away my chance at conversation.

As for me, it was slightly warmer, you're right. And then I went and switched hemisphere's and mucked all that up. smiley - winkeye

Eeeeee! Jonny's on!

Post 5

Jonny

It's OK, JJJ, got lost on the way to the party...

So, which hemisphere are you in at the moment? I thought you were Northern (America but heading to England in a while) after being Southern (Oz). Which one did you spend NYE in?

Eeeeee! Jonny's on!

Post 6

JJJHowqua

I am now in the Northern hemisphere, in America. I was planning on heading to England late January but it turns out I'm not going to but I'll get there in April.

I spent NYE in Sydney, the Southern hemisphere, which was loads of fun. Can't say I care much for the Y2K hype and all the year 2000 millenium stuff, but the New Years party was great.

How was your new years? How'd the switching continents thing go?

Eeeeee! Jonny's on!

Post 7

Jonny

Sydney looked pretty cool as far as things went on the BBC. We had Rolf Harris doing commentary, I had a bit of a laugh (but I can be a little strange at times) when they switched to a picture of Melbourne and Rolf informed us that that was another city in Australia!

My y2K was fairly crap, for reasons I won't go into. The only thing that made it worthwhile was my friends getting drunk and not remembering anything while I remained fairly sober.
You seem to have flitted around like an extremely flitty thing.

How come your not arriving on these shores until April now?

Eeeeee! Jonny's on!

Post 8

JJJHowqua

Yes, I flit a lot. My specialty. smiley - winkeye

Explanations, explanations. I go to boarding school in Sydney whilst presently my family resides in NJ. Because of some silly Exxon-Mobil merger, we are moving to England. I had previously thought that this would happen over these holidays while I am with the family. In fact, this isn't going to happen until sometime in Febuary, when I will be back at school. Therefore I will not see sunny (er, not) England until my next holiday in April.

See? It's all very simple, really. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jonny

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more