A Conversation for Petition for Greater Freedom on h2g2

Post 1

Merkin

Peta knows who I am, the rest of the Beeb can continue hunting me down like the mangy dog that I am, arf...
Sutton, UK

U49185 "Merkin"

Post 2

Peta

smiley - dog

smiley - biggrin

Post 3

Merkin

smiley - magic

Post 4

Peta

smiley - nahnah

Post 5

Reality Manipulator

Hello I have had to put my sign up on this old thread because as a webtv user and could not get into the other one even with the help of 360. As I think it is so important Free Speach, I have taken nearly a hour to find this posting.

My real name is Katrine Basso
I live in Grays, Essex.
My researcher number is 198984.

Jedi Apprentice 198984

Post 6

Deidzoeb

Hi Jedi Apprentice,

Thanks for taking the time and effort to sign up. Was the other thread difficult to access because of the number of postings on it or something? Sorry about that. Would it be easier if I started a separate thread titled "Webtv users sign up here"?

It looks like some of the things we asked for in the Petition are finally coming through. Have you seen the announcements about the Peer Moderation Pilot project? For a trial period, they're going to stop the one-hour pro-active moderation, and go back to the old system where moderation only happens if researchers complain about something they see.

Post 7

Reality Manipulator

Using 360 is hit and miss sometimes I can get into postings with long threads and other times not.

I have not seen the Peer Moderation Pilot scheme yet.

Thanks.

Post 8

Martin Harper

Look here, young Jedi smiley - smiley

A864236

-Lucinda (tired but still smiling)

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more