This is the Message Centre for MaggyW

Contact

Post 1

Richard

Hello Maggy

Much prefer your revision of the Global Eagle article. Will search around now to see if the routes has been done, although I'm not expecting it - just enjoying sitting in a real internet cafe in Toronto. Buns, coffee, wood (not plastic) and getting easily into 360. So good.

Contact

Post 2

MaggyW

How lovely! I'm just working on the proposal now (and sneaking into 360 to check out a couple of strands.)

smiley - star

Contact

Post 3

Richard

Isn't it amazing - I'm really getting to like 360.

Just off to see some friends down near Niagra Falls. Vera is working away. I could get to like this kind of life very, very much indeed.

Except its raining smiley - smiley Thank goodness there is always something to bring one down to earth.

Looking forward very much to seeing the proposal. my siguy email is working, the bbc mail did yesterday, but isn't today

R

Contact

Post 4

AstroLion – the mane man!

Hi Richard, Maggy,

Glad to see that you're enjoying yourself, Richard, but not that it's raining.

I'm just crashing around in my usual way here and growling a bit at some people.

Let me know when you want to bring the canary in...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MaggyW

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more