A Conversation for What is an h2g2 University Project?

weird link

Post 1

tdbiii

I see that there is a link to the University's hall of Residence but that when you get there the message appears that this page has been replaced by other pages.
A question arises: Why the link? Why not link straight to the separate pages (current and completed projects)?
Or maybe it's just me, you never know nowadays smiley - winkeye
TDBIII

weird link

Post 2

Peta

Someone might have put this link on their page, this way, they know where it has gone and why... smiley - smiley

weird link

Post 3

tdbiii

Yes but it is still on the univeristy page, which is quite stupid as it is a link to a page that no longers exists. I think th elink should rather go staright to the current and completed projects rather than via a page that then links them through to the completed or current projects...

weird link

Post 4

stragbasher

I agree with the guy with all the I's. All those in favour say "aye".

weird link

Post 5

tdbiii

AYE...

The I's are a roman 3 I could have gone for ]|[ but that is more work smiley - winkeye

weird link

Post 6

Peta

The ayes get it then. I've changed the link. Thanks everyone. smiley - smiley

weird link

Post 7

tdbiii

W 'aye' thank you

weird link

Post 8

Peta

You's welcome. smiley - smiley

Thread Moved

Post 9

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'The University Admissions Office' to 'What is an h2g2 University Project?'.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more