This is the Message Centre for Anna Siren- the heathen of the deep, according to iTunes...

UVB-76

Post 1

fords - number 1 all over heaven

It did stop broadcasting a while back but it's back on again smiley - biggrin

I must admit, I love stuff like this - the woodpecker station, Enigma, number stations etc - it's creepy as hell but also fascinating stuff. Re the dead man's switch theory, I wonder how many people started to get really scared when UVB-76 did go down? smiley - bigeyes

I'd also love to hear your thoughts on the alien Twitter theory!

UVB-76

Post 2

Anna Siren- the heathen of the deep, according to iTunes...

hi.

what the hell is enigma? I freaked when UVB went down. I emailed the guy running the stream for god's sake...

as for the Woodpecker, I think it would be good if it was running again...

As for the alien Twitter theory... maybe, but we're probably looking in the wrong place(s). Perhaps we are alone in the solar system but hell, not in the universe itself. How can we be? It's so big, and scientists and astronomers have found 10 Earth like planets outside the solar system...

We're not on our own at all. I'd also kill to see the centre of the Milky Way, and discover what's really there!

UVB-76

Post 3

Oh god yeah! I'd love to go exploring off into the great dark yonder smiley - biggrin It's very arrogant of us to assume that we're on the only planet that has life on it. It could be that we're all the universe has got of course, but I find that highly unlikely.

You haven't heard of enigma? Get yourself onto Youtube smiley - winkeye

UVB-76

Post 4

I went onto YouTube, and the damn thing deserves to be called whale music! But I could swear I heard a voice and phrases in there too. Weird.

UVB-76

Post 5

Mmm, creepy stuff indeed. Have you ever seen the video that talks about radio signals being received from around Saturn? It sounds garbled and there's speculation that it's speech, or even music...

UVB-76

Post 6

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa, yes. Did you see the vid that has the sounds of Earth on it? What Earth sounds like? It's brill!

UVB-76

Post 7

No, but I'll have a look smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Anna Siren- the heathen of the deep, according to iTunes...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more