This is the Message Centre for Rasta Sadhu

mardi gras entry

Post 1

Grizzly 1

Please forgive a little criticism. The criteria listed for acceptance do say no fiction and no bad humor. So, on seeing you listed as editor for the Mardi Gras accepted entry, I thought I should ask you what qualifies as bad humor if not fiat decor. I can grant that lack of fact does not qualify as fiction, but I was hoping for something more in the incarnation of the Hitch-hiker's Guide. I have, to show that some information exists, written a forum entry on Mardi Gras. I can't say my offering is exceptionally informational, but it does at least include some fact and some idea what the accepted entry should be about if there is only going to be one in the guide. I would request that you look this over and consider editing the accepted entry; if not with anything I wrote, at least with basics from any encyclopedia. Thanks, Grizzly1

Key: Complain about this post

mardi gras entry

More Conversations for Rasta Sadhu

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more