This is the Message Centre for deackie

I must say

Post 1

Master Kew

It's as though dear old Doug created you himself.

How neat is that.

-Marcus

I must say

Post 2

deackie

Why, thank you. And nice to meet you too smiley - smiley I'm not going to ask which of his creations I resemble though smiley - erm

I must say

Post 3

Master Kew

Why, none of them, specifically. Just an overall Adamsness to you.

-Marcus

I must say

Post 4

deackie

Thank you, I think that's a compliment smiley - smiley

I've just read your journal entries. I really appreciate the poem. Sometimes small talk is the only thing people are able to make, I don't think it's their fault, they're just not sure what else to say. You'll find you're not completely alone though, there are some people who don't mind deeper conversation. There are quite a few on h2g2. Some people have posted to this entry A646148 and to A722251 And I don't mind what you want to chat about, meaningful, deep, inane or just plain daft.

Talk to you soon

deackie

I must say

Post 5

Master Kew

Daft is good.
Inane I like.

But if you bring up the weather, or talk about traffic extensively, I'll bash ya on the head. hehe. There's ALWAYS something to talk about other than the weather.

-Marcus

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for deackie

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more