This is the Message Centre for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Relax, call me the jean genie

Post 1

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

On monday something great arived in the post, yes that's right, I now have, in my posession, The Dandy Warhols: The Black Album. It's actually two albums, The Black Album and Come On Feel The Dandy Warhols. It's just so WOW!!!!! I now understand why Capitol wouldn't let them release it originally, it would probably scare off any casual fans...

Oh and the journal entry title comes from the covers of Relax, Call Me and The Jean Genie which can be found on Come On Feel The Dady Warhols

smiley - cheers

Post 2

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Wow, I guess that explains the MSN name you have, I will admit to never having heard the Dandy Worhol's version of any of the songs listed, but Frankie's Relax is fab, I saw the video on VH1 a couple of weeks ago

smiley - yikes

No wonder they banned it

Post 3

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

it is a great album, but the black album is very experimental

smiley - cheers

Post 4

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

They're not my thing, you feeling better?

Post 5

yeah, it appears that a drug I've been on since 1996 can cause depression, so my consultant has changed it to a different one

smiley - cheers

Post 6

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Strange very strange, still as long as you start to feel better soon, It took a long time for me to feel I was back to normal after I came off my pills

Post 7

simply scruff singing a rainbow

wow since 1996? they spotted that one nice and quick then

Post 8

umm, it may have helped if I told one of my doctors that I was getting depressed before last week

smiley - cheers

Post 9

Captain T A Nuge, leader of the Clique (A3542186) Join today! -Back from the dead-

Maybe so. I have one of the Dandy Worhols' singles, its pretty good. I think its the "Bohemian Like You" one. I've had it for a good while, now...

Key: Complain about this post