This is the Message Centre for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Mánidanz, or I need a midi keyboard

Post 1

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

I'm trying to write a piece of music, tentatively entitled Mánidanz*, but not only do I not have a midi keyboard, which makes it excessively difficult to write the notation, how Beethoven, Mozart, et al managed amazes me, but my ordinary keyboard needs a new power supply as the one for it is stuffed <- that's a technical term.
At the moment I'm sort of humming bits of the tune into my computer in the hope that I'll be able to work out the correct notes when I get my keyboard up and running.
Incidentally the current version of my keyboard is midi compatible, but as it costs £100 I'm going to have to stick with what I've got for the time being...unless anyone's feeling generous and want's to buy me a xmas or b'day pressie.

*adopts hopeful look*

smiley - cheers

*Mondtanz for German speakers, Mánidans for Icelandic speakers and Månendans for Swedish and Danish speakers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more