This is the Message Centre for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

That there Last.fm thingy.

Post 1

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

I went and joined last.fm, because I was bored, and it's interesting seeing just what music I listen too and what I listen to most.

smiley - cheers

Post 2

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

It's quite fun over there musicwise. I've found several bands I've never heard of before.

Bad thing is that I had to get a new nickname. My usual webhandle was stolen by some filthy usurpator smiley - wah

Do you use the same nickname at last.fm?

smiley - dragon

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - wow are we the hippist hip hipsters since harry hip and the hiptons won the hippist hipster hip award... or ... maybe not smiley - evilgrin
I've not really had a chance yet to look at it much, but I joined... and similarly had to chose a somehwat differnt user name, as '2legs' wasn't allowed as it started with a number, hence 'two-legs' was the next best I found smiley - biggrinsmiley - run

Post 4

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Yes! Let's conquer them and read vogon poetry until they surrender! smiley - evilgrinsmiley - handcuffs

smiley - dragon

Post 5

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

I do indeed use my usual moniker at last.fm

smiley - cheers

Post 6

*smiley - dragon decides to haunt TB*

Post 7

I have an eclectic taste in music

smiley - cheers

Post 8

I listen to most kinds of music.

However there are some I've got trouble with like hip hop, "pop" music or what they "idol 2008" nutters call their music and the Swedish ball room music. smiley - yuksmiley - yuk and double smiley - yuk

smiley - dragon

Post 9

I am currently listening to one of Midnight Syndicate's albums, so now that'll show up on there

smiley - cheers

Post 10

Corrs on their way smiley - tongueout

smiley - dragon

Post 11

Just found a H2G2 group on last.fm.

The conquest has begun...

smiley - dragon

Post 12

I already found it so smiley - tongueout

smiley - cheers

Post 13

Let's conquer!

smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more