This is the Message Centre for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

The Musical greatnes of Jonathan Coulton

Post 1

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

I recently, accidentally, deiscovered musician who's suprisingly amusing, withought being overly comical. you can listen to, and if you like it buy, his music here http://www.jonathancoulton.com/songs

On a side note I've recently been listening to one of my very favourite pieces of music. Philip Glass' End Theme for Candyman. The Candyman films being some which I like a great deal and I feel Tony Todd is tragicaly underused in holywood. They combine a deep story which explores, through the origins of the Candyman, themes of bigotry and racism and demonstrates that the Candyman himself is a tragic character, as much a victim as he is perpetraitor, and a wonderful and deeply moving score. If you like horror films and you've never seen them then I heartily recomend them to you. They may not scare you too much, but they have a little more depth than most modern gore-horror films.

smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more