This is the Message Centre for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

The Siren - A short story of obsession

Post 1

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Like a star she shines, a beacon in the darkness, one side Golden, one side rich Cocoa. On she leads me, on into..I know not, I know only that I must follow. She turns to me and smiles, it's brilliance almost blinding me, but still I follow for to turn away would lead to..nothing, void and hollowness.
It hurts now, in my chest, like breathing boiling steam. The further I follow the more it hurts, but I cannot turn away, I must continue, all around is darkness, unknown. She is light, she is certain. I may never reach her, to touch her may be an idle dream, but I can see her and that is enough.
Almost blinded now by her incandescent glow I fight for breath, my chest burning it is almost too much to bear. Turning back is no longer an option, I've come too far to return to what was yet I cannot continue. I have no strength left either to follow or to turn so I stop.
I fall to the floor and curl up in my pain, as I do so I notice vague shapes in the darkness but my sight is too far gone to make out what they are. Then I see her, she turns to me one last time and smiles.

smiley - cheers

Post 2

BMT

Blimey TB, what brought this on? I like it, very deep and profound. Nice one. smiley - ok

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

That is brilliant! smiley - magic

You must continue!

*sits on Rob the Carpet, waiting for the next instalment* smiley - lurk

Post 4

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

The punctuation needs work, as it doesn't flow too well in some places. Also I'm refusing to state the inspiration on the grounds that it may cause me to recieve servre ammounts of pain

smiley - cheers

Post 5

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Can we add to this TB or am I banned due to my preference for Smutty Story writing? smiley - evilgrin

Post 6

Now that would be interesting.. a collaborative story writing.. I like that idea smiley - biggrin

Post 7

BMT

smiley - shhhsmiley - spacemention that word, Roy and 2legs will be here like a shot. smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Sounds like a good idea though, collaborative writing that is smiley - biggrinsmiley - ok

Post 8

I didn't mention smut... this time smiley - evilgrin

*looks round for Terri* smiley - bigeyes

Post 9

Well umm, it kind of ends there, the speaker can nolonger go on or back, he's trapped in his obsession. The other shapes were the men, and possibly women too I supose, who went before. I suppose you could write a second piece where he hears the next person to become enthralled by her

smiley - cheers

Post 10

Kitish

To be honest I dont think this is really a story you can add to. TB has his own personal writing style - I like what you wrote TB. To have someone add to it seems wrong to me smiley - erm

Post 11

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Fair enough

Don't say what? collaberation or Smutty Stories

Key: Complain about this post