This is the Message Centre for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

KIT'N 4 is finally up and viewable

Post 1

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

KIT'N 4 can finally be found here, http://www.deviantart.com/view/37040976/ , If you don't know the NES game Metroid then you probably won't get the middle fram, likewise if you don't remember the advertising campaign by the Partnership for a Drug-Free America (PDFA) then again you might not get it.

smiley - cheers

Post 2

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

In case you got two copies of this journal, one with the word finally spread over several lines, just unsub from that one as I dropped my keyboard nad it sent two copies out, one good and one mangled, so I removed the mangled one from my PS and am no longer subscribed to it

smiley - cheers

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - tongueout

Post 4

Right, for that I demand your daughters as compensation for the emotional trauma caused

smiley - cheers

P.S. Pleas? smiley - grovel

Post 5

smiley - devil

You'll be sowwwwyyy! smiley - evilgrin

Post 6

very probably, I often find myself appologising to women, even when I know not what I have done to require said appology

smiley - cheers

Post 7

That's a natural reaction too.. smiley - biggrin

Post 8

I think it's an automatic defence reaction built into the human male, that and most women are psychotic and believe that they are never wrong, contrary to all indications otherwise

smiley - cheers

Post 9

smiley - devilsmiley - angel

Post 10

You know it's true! It's like my theory on why women traditionally do the housework. It's simply because on the whole most men can live in a bigger mess than most women can. Ergo the woman ends up cleaning and tidying up because she can't cope with the mess anymore where as the man could make it messier and still be content to live like that

smiley - cheers

Post 11

Laudatortemporisacti - RIP TB Falsename, I will always love you. :'-(

Talking of keyboards, did you know how much coffee they can hold?
Just on half a mug without spilling smiley - biggrin
And then you've got to explain that to the annoyed IT geeks who want to know why you want a new keyboard when yours stops working...smiley - erm

Post 12

What you should have done is stopped using it. and told the IT guys, they can wash it out with warm water, and so long as you leave it to dry thoroughly before using it it'll be ok. I'm not suprised they were annoyed with you

smiley - cheers

Post 13

Kitish

smiley - biggrin

You never apologise to me

Post 14

that's true, however I don't need to justify myself to you so *poke* smiley - tongueoutsmiley - run

smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more