This is the Message Centre for The H2G2 Editors

An interesting consequence of THHGTTG

Post 1

The Corrupt One (MIA)

Hi! I'd just like to share an interesting thing that happened due to The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.
My family is quite large, and we're all loud talkers. So, when my cousin popped by for a visit, I expected everyone else to talk his ear off, so I pull out a book--a Douglas Adams book--to just while the time away.
Turns out, my cousin and I had a lot more in common than we thought, because he caught a glance at what I was reading--and we ended up becoming much closer together!
Anyway, just felt I ought to share that somewhere on this darned site (which is now like a second home to me ever since my cousin told me about it), and this seemed like the appropriate page.
So, thanks are due to Douglas Adams from myself and my wonderful cousin, Colonel Sellers (u49720). smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

An interesting consequence of THHGTTG

More Conversations for The H2G2 Editors

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more