This is the Message Centre for A Girl Called Jack.....muse of 6 foot green squirrels

hey

Post 1

tom the tea drinker (with a towel and a bag o' peanuts)

um, i want to know how long it take to become an ace. ooh and by the way, i'm american so i'm not very familiar to rugby so i wanted to know, can you really poke out the eyes of the opposing team?> i heard that you can. okay thanx,
tom

hey

Post 2

A Girl Called Jack.....muse of 6 foot green squirrels

sorry it took me so long to get back to you....
how are you tom....?smiley - biggrin
well i dont know how much you know about aces but our job is generally to be helpful bods...smiley - hug
we welcome new people to the site and help people find the forums to suit them and generally are just lovely lovely people.....smiley - winkeye
peta is always adding new aces...so put your name down...and feel free to start welcoming people now...it always goes down well and we could always do with the help!smiley - smiley
just click on anyone on the whose on line list with new this week next to them and be friendly
anyway...keep in tooch and if you need any help...its what im here for hunny!smiley - silly

Jacksmiley - magic

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for A Girl Called Jack.....muse of 6 foot green squirrels

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more