A Conversation for Virtual Worlds: Friend or Foe?

Wii

Post 61

Galigan

smiley - eureka
I've just been trying to figure out what to ask my parents for for my 18th, because they keep asking me and I don't know and it's in a week, and I forgot about Wiis. Not a bad idea I'm thinking, though if anyone can suggest something else go for it, I am fully stuck for inspiration here and my whole family keeps asking me what I want!

Wii

Post 62

lovelychikispirit (what's in a name?)

What you want is a surprise! smiley - smiley
Some money smiley - 2cents
A canoe and a pair of sunglasses smiley - cool
Two tickets to your favourite show
A summer hat
Four book tokens to help you with your studies
A Wii (if you must)

smiley - gift

Wii

Post 63

Xarin Sliron currently into cheesecake

a ps3
a x-box360(don't actualy ask for a 360)
money$$$
a whole new wardrobesmiley - diva
a new carsmiley - bus

Wii

Post 64

Galigan

I might ask for a surprise because I really can't think of anything.smiley - erm

Wii

Post 65

How about one of these?

smiley - smileyA19383564smiley - biggrin

Wii

Post 66

Galigan

I'll think about it.smiley - erm

Wii

Post 67

smiley - wah You haven't looked smiley - blue

Wii

Post 68

Galigan

I did, it's just that purple isn't my colour, and we already have fish.smiley - erm

Wii

Post 69

Natalie

Right...I'm back again, with my obvious questions. (A lot fitter and more exhausted than before! smiley - ok)

This dongle malarkey - what exactly is it I need to get? smiley - huh I connect to broadband currently via set-top box.

smiley - silly

Wii

Post 70

Zak T Duck

You will need one of two things, either a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB adaptor or a Datel Wi-Fi Max USB adaptor.

Both of these do exactly the same thing. They both plug into a spare USB port on your PC, and using a bit of software supplied with it will share your existing connection with the Wii or DS as long as your PC is on and logged in.

It's worth noting though Nintendo's adaptor only works with Windows XP and above, Datel's works with anything above Windows 98.

Wii

Post 71

Natalie

Croz, you're a godsend. Me and my friend up in Cumbria have been flapping around like pensioners trying to learn how to snowboard. smiley - erm Thanks very much indeed! smiley - cheers

Wii

Post 72

Xarin Sliron currently into cheesecake

smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post