This is the Message Centre for Derek

Derek A18920630

Post 1

maroonmaggie33

Hi! Im Maggie, I would like to talk about movies,television,movie stars etc. Do you like movies? How about the weather?[Ha Ha!] I live in California in the U.S. I thought it would be nice to chat with someone. Hope to hear from you.

Derek A18920630

Post 2

maroonmaggie33

Why is it , that most of your messages are dated as far back as 2000 ? The most recent ones are spring & summer of last year !!

Derek A18920630

Post 3

Derek

Hi Maggie, sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I'm in and out the office. Maybe some of my conversations go back that far because I recently joined old ones that started years ago.

Anyway, the weather's OK here - a bit cold. What about California! Whenever I think of California I think of Joni Mitchell, Neil Young, the Mamas and the Papas, Crosby Stills and Nash. I guess I'm an ageing hippy. smiley - biggrin

How's Schwarzenegger doing? He's doing some pretty radical green stuff for the environment. That's what I've been reading anyway. I hope you're keeping well. Speak to you later. smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Derek

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more