This is the Message Centre for Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Merci, shukra'an, vielen dank etc!

Post 1

zendevil

Hiya Yael; not sure if you're still using the same email address (my beast managed to lose the address functionsmiley - rolleyes...i'm still on the same one, zendevil for email, *not* the hotmail one, that's just for Instant Message stuff)so i'm sayingsmiley - ta on here.

Your package arrived!smiley - biggrin, though it had a hole in it, judging from your letter, amazingly all the contents seem to have got here.smiley - applause

That little box you found is truly stunning, the fact it got burned, then rescued, then sent halfway round the world surely means it has a destiny; I love the colours, it's obviously home-made, i really wonder what little treasures it once held...it will definitely be reincarnated, i may well name it "Phoenix"...(w**king title)

The wirysmiley - cat!!!smiley - wow, i have been doing a lot of stuff with wire this season, incorporating beads & home made candles with wire supports or suspended mobiles. Plus i came across a tiny wire giraffe that Roadkill made when he stayed here, plus i have a box labelled "daemons in the making!", which are little wire goblin things. I reckon your wiry smiley - cat is going to have friends to play with!smiley - evilgrin

The newspaper, i will wait for an Italian squeaking fiend to help translate; but so far like the cartoons & general idea!smiley - winkeye

I've eaten one of the smiley - choc & saving the other for New Year.

Really nice of you to send me these little treasuressmiley - hug...aww, i've gone all soppy thinking about that box getting rescued "because Terri would make something of it"

Hope 2008 is joyous & smiley - peacedove for you & yours.

zdt

Merci, shukra'an, vielen dank etc!

Post 2

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

smiley - biggrin Ah, glad to know you got it alright!

Yeah, the box is probably home-made, or rather home-painted. Our neighbours are quite strange, as I said; and they have a lot of kids, and need to keep them occupied. Craftsy stuff seems to be a regular solution. Which is all very well except for them always leaving a mess around - like this box, which was just thrown in the garden (and as I wrote you, it got dropped into our front porch before).
But, never mind the bull-ox. smiley - winkeye Or the neighbours. The box now has a higher destination; that is good.

smiley - hug Hope 2008 goes well for you!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more