This is the Message Centre for C

January 3, 2000

Post 1

C

Well, the first working day of the new year. Only I didn't work much. Must get back to that XMLDOM thingie that was being so much fun. smiley - smiley

Yesterday I took down exterior lights including two reindeer. The 5 y/o won't part with the Christmas tree yet, so that's staying in the dining room, still displacing the table. He was really upset to have to go off to school. Usually his complaints involve the resident bully (even in kindergarten there's one!) And today we were lucky - the bully was out sick.

Mostly what I did today other than a bit of programming was clean house. And I am way behind on mail, so I better get to it. All in all a non-eventful day.

January 3, 2000

Post 2

Jonny

Hi C! Happy new year!

XMLDOM, eh? What do you want to be going and playing with that for?

January 3, 2000

Post 3

C

LOL, I *told* them it was you! You look different you know, but I'd recognise you anywhere. Missed you!

Oh, the XML DOM thingie is truly fun!

OK, so I must be really weird if that was so fun, but it was!

January 3, 2000

Post 4

Jonny

Well, this is exciting I'm using the Internet on the TV in my hotel room with an infra-red keyboard that needs to be very precisely aligned. Not the easiest of things!

The XML stuff sounds familiar, stil don't really see what all the fuss is about - but then I was forced into using it for something pointless.

Anyway, quite remarkable that you could see that I'd had all my hair cut off from that distance. Missed you too, it's good to be back. Although I'm off again at the weekend - only for a week of skiing in Italy though.

January 3, 2000

Post 5

Kate

A bully in kindergarten? What is *wrong* wrong with the world?!?!

*pouts*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for C

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more