This is the Message Centre for JediSlider

Thank you, H2G2

Post 1

JediSlider

After 11 weeks, I got a rejection for the one entry I submitted that I liked. My day was GREAT till I got the rejection, and now it's spiralled downhill. I hate this, maybe a bullet through my head would help. Or not.

Thank you, H2G2

Post 2

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Here I go, randomly surfing........

Look on the bright side, at least you finally heard from them. I've only been waiting nine weeks, but I've been expecting a rejection so long that I think I will be more relieved than anything when it finally happens.

Thank you, H2G2

Post 3

JediSlider

*sigh* I know. I felt that way, I just wanted something, because after a month or two it's all so painful. But then I got it, and it just threw me, because I like this article and want it in someday. But it'll be November then before they get it. And I don't think I can stand it.

Thank you, H2G2

Post 4

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

did they give you any feedback?

Thank you, H2G2

Post 5

JediSlider

Yeah, a little. Said it was a good try, needs to be more factual, centering more on what they do than the life. Dammit, I am one, and it is pretty factual. smiley - smiley Supposedly "could make an interesting article". Bah, humbug. Guess I'll have to go sniff some gaffer...

Thank you, H2G2

Post 6

TIMELORD

When thing go wrong as they usually will,
and your daily road seems all uphill.
When machines are down and tempers are high,
when you try to smile but can only cry.
and you really feel you'd like to quit,
don't run to me i don't give a shit.

Thank you, H2G2

Post 7

TIMELORD

Hi there i been trying to get that one in all week,
hope you liked it.
so you like sci-fi drop by my home page and try the sci-fi quiz .

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for JediSlider

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more