This is the Message Centre for JediSlider

Scary as hell

Post 1

JediSlider

I just saw "The Blair Witch Project". If you like to be frightened and want to see a realistic, amazing piece of terrifying filmwork, go see it.

Creepy. Very creepy

Post 2

Zach Garland

I would also recommend The Blair Witch Project. I'm not sure when it's playing in England, but you can go to http://www.haxan.com and get more information. It's only showing in sixteen theaters nationwide until the 30th of July, where I think it's going to just double in screens. Shame, really. I've seen it once, but it's real hard to get tickets because it sells out so quickly.

If you go, don't expect to be scared. If you expect to be scared you might get bored. Expect to be creeped out, and you might get scared. Don't let the hype affect your expectations. It's not like those blood and gore slasher films. It is a very intense low budget piece that works on your mind's eye and lets you fill in the blanks.

And if someone tries to tell you whether or not it really happened, don't listen to them until after you've seen the movie. Decide for yourself.

Blair Witch page for h2g2.com

Post 3

Zach Garland

I just wrote a page about the movie. I don't recommend it for anyone who hasn't seen the movie. It's got spoilers in it. And this film is
very unique. It's best not to spoil the film before you've seen it. However, after the film has been seen, there is still more to tell.

http://www.h2g2.com/P120646

The directors themselves have spoiled it, happily. I don't see any harm in following their example, but to anyone who has not yet seen
the movie, I recommend seeing it without knowing everything about the film. Just go see it, then come back and check the URL.

Post 4

JediSlider

Aw man, you beat me to it. smiley - smiley Don't come in with any expectations, just sit back and enjoy the ride. If you do this, then be prepared to not get a good night's sleep.

Post 5

JediSlider

Just checked your Blair Witch stuff out. Very nice!! LOL, right on for letting go of reality.

Hey, your link to the article transcript of the Fangoria interview, d'you post at the message boards there??? I'm on them as TigaLily, just wondering if you were there also.

Post 6

Zach Garland

Actually I just found it, and I write so much in here that I haven't had time to post in there.

I do post in http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com now and then. The Blair Witch forums in there are a lot of fun.

Scary as hell

Post 7

Dudemeister

I need help with the "Tony Blair, Which?" project - any ideas?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for JediSlider

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more