This is the Message Centre for taliesin

INFINITY

Post 1

agent002

Its now the third and final week in the Big Bandwagon and so far Infinity is still going strong but now it seems that some type of alliance has been formed in favour of Cafram.Infinity recieved 6% of the votes.
I have decided that Infinity deserves to win as she pretty much kept things going right in the beginning.

So all I ask for is 5 minutes of your time to cast 2 votes before Wednesday to keep Infinity in till the end.(one email per user)

E-mail to [email protected], leaving your votes and your user number. Leave subject line as 'Bandwagon'

The participants still in the Bandwagon:
Infinity
Cafram
D'Elaphant

For more info check out the surrounds at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A583779/

Thanks
agent002smiley - cool

INFINITY

Post 2

taliesin

Done. Can I really vote twice? I thought that was only an option in US elections smiley - winkeye

INFINITY

Post 3

agent002

Thanks Taiesin.smiley - smiley
If you know of anyone else that would vote in favour of my mom please let them know.
smiley - cool

INFINITY

Post 4

taliesin

smiley - ok I'll ask Niwt and AGB, but they probably have already voted..

INFINITY

Post 5

Oh now you tell me. I think it's too late now smiley - sadface

INFINITY

Post 6

taliesin

sorry. Couldn't ask you earlier, because my ISP went ga-ga

but it apparently is not too late...

Anyway, you distracted me with that JB thing smiley - nahnah

INFINITY

Post 7

taliesin

go on, Niwt. send in a vote anyway... (use the e-mail addy at the beginning of this thread)

INFINITY

Post 8

it's too late now smiley - erm

INFINITY

Post 9

taliesin

Nevermind. She won anyway. smiley - smiley Maybe your smiley - magic or smiley - wizard-ly powers helped..

Well, it's real late, (or early, depending on one's perspective), so I'm offline and outta here smiley - zzz

INFINITY

Post 10

NO NO NO not yet I've got to reply to your other threads smiley - cross

INFINITY

Post 11

taliesin

Ooops! Missed ya! I had to help out with the Welcome Mat for a while smiley - yawn so I didn't have time to talk with you..

Ah, you might say that's what we get for 'threading ourselves too spin' smiley - winkeye

Come and help me launch FM 42 this Monday, the 13th, in the late night...

( I may pop into the studio tonight, even though we aren't officially open...)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for taliesin

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more