This is the Message Centre for Smartqueenoflight

About Dhaxem

Post 1

Smartqueenoflight

Of all the spiritual doctrines that I ever came across, the Dhaxem Concept of Rational Spirituality is the only one that is entirely logical and rational, with no loopholes. I was always a very sceptical person, seeking a logical explanation to anything I was to accept. I have been on a path of searching, and left beliefs behind, because when it came to the core, I was always asked to "believe". As an educated person, I refused to accept faith in place of a proper understanding. When I became acquainted with Dhaxem, this changed. It clicked, and I knew this was correct, this is the Truth about me, God, and the Universe. The Dhaxem Concept is pure logic applied to the Understanding of the creation, and of all there is.

Whatever events the day may bring, and whatever the superficial image, it cannot be denied that the number of people on a similar path, grows. It shows in the preference for alternative lifestyles, concerns for health, and for ethical values. I wish that everyone who may come across the Dhaxem Concept of Rational Spirituality derives as much peace, joy, and contentment from it, as I did. It made me a better and a happier person.

May the followers of Dhaxem soon be able to join hands around the perimeter of the Globe.

And may you too, see the Light.

Have a nice day.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Smartqueenoflight

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more