This is the Message Centre for Suz - *is gone*

im a bad person

Post 1

Suz - *is gone*

im hurting hammy

and i think im going to throw up

im such a bad person im such a bad person.

ohhhhhhhhhh god.

without psychologists and tablets i hurt people.
With psychologists and tablets i hurt people

Im going to go and find a knife,
i need to be hurt more
i need to be hurt

im a bad person

Post 2

LexWest(deceased)

You hipocrite. Thats the only reason you decided to get rid of me, its so you wouldnt have the fact that for a whole year you've been criticising and shouting at me for what you're doing to yourself now playing on your conscience. That is rather pathetic in my eyes.
Ideally, I didnt want to say this on h2g2, but seeing as you've blocked all other forms of contact with me. But yeah, its nice to know you're thinking of me Suz, seeing as all Ive done is think and worry about you for the last 6 months or so. And you have the cheek to say that I dont care.
Ask Amy how Ive been, not that you give a damn- evident by the fact you've vowed never to talk to me again. Sounds stupid after all Ive just said but I still love you and wish I could support you through what you're going through. But seeing as you wont let me see you, let alone talk to you, what do you expect me to do about it?

im a bad person

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - groan

smiley - cry

im a bad person

Post 4

the Shee

smiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hug Separate hugs, but one for all of you.

im a bad person

Post 5

Suz - *is gone*

~ANGRY SUZ~

MARCUS, I DID NOT BLOCK YOU OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, I'M SORRY THAT YOU HURT ME THE OTHER NIGHT AND THAT I TOLD YOU THAT I DID

*holds back what she wants to say as she's done enough damage to people already*.

*smiley - runs and smiley - hug's amy*

*...*

*smiley - run's and smiley - hug's shee, then goes back to amy*

im a bad person

Post 6

Suz - *is gone*

Oh, also marcus, and regarding the throwing up bit, just incase you decided to...whatever,it was panic enduced nausea

*curls up again in a fuzz of anger, frustration and wanting to be erased from historyness*

im a bad person

Post 7

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - cuddle

im a bad person

Post 8

Suz - *is gone*

smiley - cuddle im sorry amy

im a bad person

Post 9

You don't need to apologize for how you feel.

im a bad person

Post 10

Suz - *is gone*

it upsets you though smiley - sadface

im a bad person

Post 11

Don't worry about me--I've got a lot of people I can lean on, and I actually do ask them for help.

Remember what I've said--I want to visit *you* when we finally get to the UK--not your stone.

smiley - cuddle

im a bad person

Post 12

Ellen

Suz, please don't hurt yourself. I don't know you, but I know you are a friend of Amy's, so you couldn't possibly be as bad as you say. It sounds from your post like you are taking medication, but that it's not working very well for you. Keep working with your doctors to find a combination that works. Everyone's body is different, and reacts differently, so it may take a while. If you feel tempted to cut yourself, try drawing lines on your arm with a pen instead. I know that sounds silly, but it has helped me in the past. [That's not professional advice, it's just my own experience] Know that it's the depression that is making you feel so confused - it's not because you are a bad person. Hope things are better for you soon.

im a bad person

Post 13

Saint Patrick Patron Saint of Depression: Here to haunt your dreams and stalk your waking hours

smiley - cuddle

im a bad person

Post 14

Suz - *is gone*

smiley - erm

im a bad person

Post 15

Saint Patrick Patron Saint of Depression: Here to haunt your dreams and stalk your waking hours

hi

Key: Complain about this post