This is the Message Centre for Bill^2

Thingie alert!

Post 1

Bill^2

Well, I suppose I've put this "journal entry" thing off for long enough. Let's see, for the generalities: Physically located in Grand Blanc, a suburb of the God-forsaken city of Flint, Michigan. Originally from Detroit (the city proper, not the 'burbs), but spent most of my time in Madison Heights and Ann Arbor -- both going to school and living there afterwards, so I qualified as a "townie" at one time. Born May 26, 1973 in Royal Oak, MI, currently standing about 6'7", blondish-brown hair, bluish eyes, yadda yadda yadda.
Things I Really Like:
* Pi's Thai restaurant, 10 Mile Rd and John R in Hazel Park/Madison Heights or 16 Mile and Dequindre in Troy. Simply the BEST thai food I have ever tasted, certainly nothing like it an hour north in Flint.
* The writings of Neil Gaiman. I think I still would qualify as a new thingie (reader/contributor to alt.fan.neil-gaiman), but I'm catching on quickly. I've just passed the step of thingie-orientation entitled "swapping stuff for Tim Tams with Tree", so that's gotta count for something.
* Furthermore, the writings of Stephen King, Clive Barker, David Zindell, and Matt Ruff. Sewer, Gas and Electric is a must-read.
* The music of Queensryche, Tori Amos, Amazin' Blue (U-Mich a cappella group...awesome!), John Mellencamp, and scads of others.
* The game of cribbage! I play it as often as possible, at the Zone as well as with friends on one of my half-dozen boards. smiley - smiley
* Baseball -- particularly the Detroit Tigers. I am willing to talk baseball with anyone at any time and at unbelievably great length.

I suppose that's about it. If you happen across this entry and care to discuss, feel free to locate me by reversing these entries:
AIM:37625WJW
See ya!

Key: Complain about this post

Thingie alert!

More Conversations for Bill^2

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more