This is the Message Centre for bigfoot

Strange Night Worker

Post 1

Clip_per

Hi bigfootsmiley - footprints

I work nights, I get bored, I see strange things all the time; could be an affliction that happens to all night workers, or maybe it could be the alcoholsmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale
I’ve never stubbed my toe at my desk, but I’ve often fallen of the chairsmiley - zzz

smiley - cheers

Clip

Strange Night Worker

Post 2

bigfoot

hey clip,

phew! i thought i was going a bit doo-lally there for a moment,glad to here you sometimes fall of your chair! where i work i have to herd drunk humanoids around and try to keep them calm..they get a shock when they are met by a real sasquatch!

i come from the north west but i migrated north of the border as the forests and mountains suit me better than the liver buildings.

ive only just started on here myself...still getting to grips with a keyboard,what with shovels for hands!

anyway...gota go as i got wobbly things coming in again...its that time of year

bigfootsmiley - smiley

Strange Night Worker

Post 3

bigfoot

sorry clip...i forgot...how do you get those foot prints up...id be a pretty stupid sasquatch without foot prints!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers
bfsmiley - smiley

Strange Night Worker

Post 4

Clip_per

Hi bigfoot smiley - footprints,

Go to the Full Smiley Index, just below the text box where you type your reply and click on
Smileys: Miscellaneous. Type as shown. smiley - ok

Use < and > these keys but type footprints instead of 'and', no spaces.
Now I understand about the wobbly things, been there myself, hope to go again on 1st Jan (this coming Monday) smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale hic!smiley - laugh

Have to smiley - run nearly time to go home. Talk another time big fella, I'll try tommorow evening.

smiley - cheers

Clip

Strange Night Worker

Post 5

Clip_per

Hi me again... forgot to ask ....where in the world are you? I'm in the UK smiley - cheers

Strange Night Worker

Post 6

bigfoot

hey clip

smiley - footprints
whoa ha ha ha ha

nice one matey..now i can leave some tracks

im currently residing in some forest or other in scotland..its a bit nippy at the mo and the wind is playin havoc with my fur!!!!!!

im a sasquatch with a bit of a scouse accent aswell due to being brought up there..mum and dad are from north america...well...youve seen that famous pic of my mum!!!!!!!!!!!!

bfsmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprints

Strange Night Worker

Post 7

Clip_per

Hi there bigfoot smiley - footprints

How's it swining. Seen any more Wobblies smiley - monstersmiley - rofl

famous pic of my mum!!!!!!!!!!!!... is that the one where she is walking through a forest wearing nothing but a fur coat?smiley - snork

Wow..lives in a forrest.. wish I did. Would love the solitude.
Well this is the last shift of this set of nights, can't wait for tommorow...smiley - erm... tonight, I'll be having a smiley - ale or smiley - alesmiley - ale and a few smiley - stiffdrink. I'm off for seven days rest smiley - magic.

Well bigfootsmiley - footprints I'll have to sign off for now, breaks finished, maybe catch you later.

I would like to wish you and yours

smiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - holly

A Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year, All the Best.

smiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - holly

smiley - cheers

Clip

Strange Night Worker

Post 8

bigfoot

hey clip

sorry i didnt get back to you..i was pulling fleas outa my fur!
hope you had a good time over the hols...i finally got some holidays in and went walk about

stay in touch

smiley - footprints
me

Strange Night Worker

Post 9

Clip_per

Hi Bigfoot smiley - footprints,

Phew! thought for a while them thar old wobblies had gotcha; thought I might see your skin hanging next to some kilts in a shop window! But there was nothing on the news of any Sasquatch caught in the high lonesome.

Good to hear from ya big fella, how's it going? Went walk about, well I hope it was some where warm? Must have been else you wouldn't have all those pesky little critters in your fur.

Not seeing any of your smiley - footprints through any other threads I wondered if you had gone on holiday. How did the hols. go for you then?

How are you managing to get on with hootoo, using the keyboard, smileys and postings?

Have you tried dipping your plates of meat in to GuideML yet? I have, thought it would be hard but hey, once you get started it becomes addictive, I love it. Check out my PS on hootoo and let me know what you think. It really is not that hard, but as I have said big fella, tread carefully, it is very, very addictive, lots of pitfalls!

Trample smiley - footprints through my patch any time smiley - ok. I'll see if I can't find some big old tree for you to rest in for a while; you'll find it on my PS sometime.smiley - laugh

smiley - cheers

Clip

Strange Night Worker

Post 10

Clip_per

Hi there Bigfella smiley - footprints,

Thought you'd got lost in the 'high-lonesome' - great to hear from you again smiley - magic.

What've you been up to? Scaring some wobbles no doubtsmiley - laugh.

I did not leave a post because I thought you'd given up on hootoo, so it's good to speak againsmiley - biggrin.

smiley - cheers

Clip

Strange Night Worker

Post 11

Clip_per

Hi there Bigfoot smiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprints,

Ya got home smiley - ok?

smiley - cheers

Clip

Strange Night Worker

Post 12

bigfoot

he he he

yeah i did...just been really busy up here with people wanting to play in the snow and climb ice.
Hows things at your end..all well i hope?

smiley - footprints

Strange Night Worker

Post 13

Clip_per

Hi there Bigfoot smiley - footprintssmiley - footprints,

How’s it going? Thought I’d lost you to some hunter or something.

Hey, playing in the snow? Climbing ice? Are you one of them there out door types that instruct the wobblies?

Things are cool this end, nothing much but rain, and more rain. If you want to learn how to mud-board or ski-board just ask away smiley - laugh.

Hope things are going well for you Bigguy.

Keep in tough your species are thin on the ground smiley - ok.

smiley - cheers

Clip

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for bigfoot

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more