This is the Message Centre for Chalaza

Theory 00.01

Post 1

Chalaza

After sitting through some mind numbing commercial t.v. to view the ever so popular 'Alien Autopsy', I had an imaginative thought;theory.
What if the so called spaceship that crashed somewhere near Roswell,NM was actually piloted by highly evolved human beings that were coming back in time to retrieve some DNA that was necessary for their future.
DNA before man made their own GMO's.
In this theory the sad truth will be, we killed ourselves.
An off shoot idea could be if we accept this theory as possible we would have to re-think what we are doing to the planet at such a rate as we have now in order to thwart the inevitable.
The alien in the film was a female and yet the narrator insisted on her being male. She had breasts and no outward genitalia(which was cleverly blurred).
When the autopsy was nearing the full exposure, I'm sure they(who I don't know)removed the part in which there may have been a feotus removed, and that strange organ was the placenta;maybe it was an egg and no feotus was removed.
I know this is all classic story-line stuff but I had fun imagining it for myself....who needs tabloid papers when there are your own twisted thoughts and possibilities!

Key: Complain about this post

Theory 00.01

More Conversations for Chalaza

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more