This is the Message Centre for Captain Zog, Thingite Ambassador to the little people, back from his wanderings at last

I see that you're new here?

Post 1

Jessi Q

Hi Steve,
I'm new here too I just wanted to say hello and maybe find out more about you.
Hobbies: ( Other than the Internet)
Favorie/Worst: Song,Film,Book,TV Programme...
Talk to you soon!smiley - smiley

Post 2

Captain Zog, Thingite Ambassador to the little people, back from his wanderings at last

I enjoy spending time at friends houses, like terry pratchett books and one of my favourite programmes is the simpsons. Happy?

Post 3

Jessi Q

Thanks Steve,
I don't like Terry Pratchett much, I'm more of a Stephen King fan, I like the Simpsons though...
Hope you're enjoying it here, have you thought of anything to write about yet? I haven't...
smiley - smileyJessi

Post 4

Captain Zog, Thingite Ambassador to the little people, back from his wanderings at last

I have no idea what to type an article on either. Visit [URL removed by moderator]its my friend megadav's site, it's pretty cool.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Captain Zog, Thingite Ambassador to the little people, back from his wanderings at last

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more