This is the Message Centre for Valence

Hi I'm....

Post 1

Jessi Q

Hi I'm a gal, I'm 14(02/02/86), my postcode says Cheshire but since I can see the Mersey when I look out of my window I disagree! I've never read a Hitchhiker book in my life and I'm a Christian...The only thing we have in common is the fact that we are both new here this week...Howdy neighbour!
Hope to here from you soon! smiley - smiley

Hi I'm....

Post 2

Valence

happy new year! Maybe we do have something in common.... i'm in concert,jazz, and marching band,forensics(speech competition), Quiz bowl, track, choir, and drama. However, i dont have the internet at home, i access it at school.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Post 3

Jessi Q

Happy New Year...
I'm in choir too and over Christmas I lost my voice because of all the carols I sung.
I love GOOD Drama, I cannot stand bad acting hence the reason why I don't watch Melrose Place. I also like English Lit.
I have no idea what a speech test is, please enlighten me.
Have you found any cool guide entries or places on H2G2 yet, don't keep them to yourself SHARE!!!
Speak to you soonsmiley - smileyJessi.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Valence

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more