This is the Message Centre for Gar the nerd

Hi there

Post 1

~:*-Venus-*:~

I see you also use the gardening message boards smiley - smiley
I use it occasionally, but quite honestly i find it frustrating smiley - flustered I can never find old threads and you can't pop accross and have a natter with someone one on one.
I hope your campaign for a search engine gets some results, though many have campaigned in the past and got no-where smiley - erm

Hi there

Post 2

Gar the nerd

smiley - sorry for getting here only after days.

Campaigning for the search ?
Nah, merely trying to keep an eye on the technical discussions smiley - winkeye.

Finally lost my premod today smiley - wow only took me five months posting. Should have taken an older account, was logged in on this one. Use it to see if a non h2g2 account would scare them a little less. "

Hi there

Post 3

~:*-Venus-*:~

5 months on pre-mod! smiley - wow is that how long it takes on the gardening message board?
I'm not much cop with the techy stuff, so tend to lurk rather than get involved smiley - biggrin

Hi there

Post 4

Gar the nerd

I did not post much and what I posted was mainly technical so I think it is fair. After all it is a gardeners board.

Gard a ner d smiley - biggrin

Well I do make my hands dirty sometimes, mostly hoovering a keyboard though smiley - geek

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Gar the nerd

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more