This is the Message Centre for Six by Nine

What sort of thing?

Post 1

Six by Nine

I enjoy physics and would like to share my enthusiasm and knowlage by creating some guide entries explaining some of the more interesting aspects of physics eg quantum mechanics and relitivity. Would it be appropriate to do this sort of thing through the university in the form of a project...?

What sort of thing?

Post 2

Peta

This would be an ideal university topic Six by Nine. Would you be prepared to take it on? You get a nice front page slot on completion of the project!

What sort of thing?

Post 3

Six by Nine

I would be glad to do it, but it's been a while since my origanal posting and I am a bit busy at the moment. I will have more time again towards the summer though so I would like to do it then if that is ok!

6x9

BTW: What do I have to do when I want to start?

What sort of thing?

Post 4

Peta

Set up a university page for your subject according to the instructions on this University applications page, and then post a new message on this university page, giving your U number and the A number of your project page. I'll take it from there.

Maybe see you back here laters then.

Best wishes

Peta

Thread Moved

Post 5

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'The University Admissions Office' to 'All about me'.

No trace of Uni Project found.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Six by Nine

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more