A Conversation for Kevin Smith - The Man, The Bob, The Legend

news of good and bad

Post 1

Jason Chessey

Sadly, this new film by the genius of kevin smith entitled "Jay and silent bob strike back" will be the last in the jay and silent bob series. On a good note that i for one am very excited about is that nearly every character from all of smith' s films to date will be repriseing their roles in this finaly. i certainly cant wait for a reiunine(i cant spell) of my favorite characters (Dante, Brodie, etc.) and to see my film heros, Jay and silent bob, at their finest.
Snootch to the nootch

news of good and bad

Post 2

furtim - Zaphodista Sympathiser

Snoogins!

news of good and bad

Post 3

Saturnine

Thanks for the article...helping with a coursework piece on the man himself.

Snootchie bootchies my friends...

news of good and bad

Post 4

2SHY ("The most fun you can have without laughing")

not so, apparently Jason Mewes will be appearing in smiths 2003 planned film "Jersey Girl" set, again, in New Jersey...dunno any details but I know mewes is supposed to be in it, smith is writing and directing it but dunno if he's acting in it too...

news of good and bad

Post 5

Spike

Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back is the last film in the "View Askewniverse", which is Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, JASBSB and the comic Chasing Dogma. The comic is the link between Chasing Amy and Dogma.

If Mewes is in Jersey Girl, he will not be playing Jay.

news of good and bad

Post 6

Filming of Jersey Girl has been suspended while Ben Afleck makes Daredevil. Smith has a guest spot in it as Professor Jack Kirby [which is also the name of one of smiths favourite comic writers IIRC]

Anyway Jersey Girl stars Ben Afleck, Joey-Lauren Adams and Jason Mewes.

news of good and bad

Post 7

Filming of Jersey Girl has been suspended while Ben Afleck makes Daredevil. Smith has a guest spot in it as Professor Jack Kirby [which is also the name of one of smiths favourite comic writers IIRC]

Anyway Jersey Girl stars Ben Afleck, Joey-Lauren Adams and Jason Mewes.

news of good and bad

Post 8

Saturnine

I never liked Ben Affleck. Smarmy pig. Although that never did detract from the films...he always lived up to the *Fashionable Male* character...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Kevin Smith - The Man, The Bob, The Legend

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more